Reporting to the Office Quality Manager, serve the Quality Task Leader for multiple complex design projects. Work includes the following:
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager (PM) and Task/Functional Leads, develop and maintain a list of deliverables and track the status of quality reviews for each deliverable.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) Reviews of project deliverables developed by the project team, including subconsultants.
- Maintain filing of quality documentation.
- Develop and maintain the Quality Plan for the project based upon standard HNTB documents and any applicable client/project requirements.
- Review and approve subconsultant Quality Plans when necessary, and auditing subconsultant for compliance.
- Provide or oversee initial and recurring Quality Plan training for project team members, including subconsultants, when necessary.
- Perform quality audit and manage corrective/preventive action systems on projects when required.
- Develop and report on project quality performance metrics to project team and office management.
- Support other initiatives as directed by the Office Quality Manager.