The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Environmental Planner - I in our Baton Rouge, Texas office.
Supports positions for Landscape Architecture, Planning, Environmental Planning or Urban Design. Assigned to handle specific technical and design aspects of well-defined projects.
• Develops and/or works from design plans of others, compiles data, perform basic design and technical solutions, prepare graphics and reports for limited portions of project or for small-scale projects.
• Coordinates among other disciplines involved in a project and usually has limited interaction with clients and other project consultants.
• Assists in production of presentation material, concepts, graphics and reports.
• Assists in preparation of comprehensive plans and studies, design drawings, and construction documents.
• Collects raw data, organizes and applies recognized tools of analysis to provide comprehensive review of the data.
• Assists in presentations of project work to client and community groups. Assists in the public participation process and stakeholder facilitation.
• Other duties as assigned
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.