- Professional certification(s) including CSP, ASP, CHST preferred
- 10 + years previous project experience; experience on large scale, high profile projects a plus
- Bachelor's Degree - Safety or Construction related degree
- 14 years of project experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- OSHA 30 hour in Construction and First Aid/CPR Certified or the ability to obtain within 6 months
- Marine, Risk Management, Environmental and Demolition experience highly desired
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.