The time is right to join HNTB! We are currently seeking a Sr. Scheduler / Team Leader. This position can be located in either our Rocky Hill, CT or Boston, MA offices.
Build and maintain schedules for projects. Monitor and report on status, analyzing schedule and associated changes for key risk areas and milestones impact. Provide technical leadership in researching and implementing scheduling tools and best practices. Work on multiple scheduling projects as a project leader or project advisor within functional teams. May serve as Team Leader
• Provides technical leadership in researching and implementing scheduling tools and best practices.
• Understands complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
• Demonstrates expert skills.
• Works on multiple scheduling projects as a project leader or project advisor within functional teams.
• Develops and maintain Enterprise level scheduling processes and procedures for use from project to project.
• Creates complex scheduling models.
• Oversees a database or “warehouse” of scheduling data recorded and tracked from each job.
• Participates in client presentations as required.
• Participates in and coordinates with other project controls areas.
• Provides leadership, supervision, and training to less experienced schedulers.
• Oversees and contributes to detailed schedule analysis and claims forensics initiatives.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.