The time is right to join HNTB! We are currently seeking a Scheduler IV. This position can be located in either our Rocky Hill, CT or Boston, MA offices.
Build and maintain schedules for projects. Monitor and report on status, analyzing schedule and associated changes for key risk areas and milestones impact. Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex scheduling problems. Work on schedules of significant risk and impact to the organization requiring advanced knowledge of scheduling principles.
• Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex scheduling problems.
• Works on schedules of significant risk and impact to the organization requiring advanced knowledge of scheduling principles.
• Independently develops new project schedules for complex projects using scheduling software.
• Performs schedule risk analysis, including quantitative risk analysis.
• Maintains project schedule including progress updates, revising forecasts, and evaluating impact of delay.
•Communicates status of schedule and key risk areas to members of project management team.
• Performs schedule analysis – critical activities, risk areas, key milestones and significant changes to schedule.
• Prepares reporting from schedules including EVA analysis, integration of cost & schedule.
• Performs claims related analysis using contractor claims, delay cost estimates, time impacts, etc.
• Develops “what if” scenarios to explore alternate sequencing in order to mitigate or avoid schedule delays.
• Performs contemporaneous schedule analysis.
• Performs detailed review of contractor schedule submittals, including baseline and progress updates.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.